- Chair Crew - Have you been looking for a way to serve on Sunday? We are in need of a few people to help set up chairs roughly once a month at 7:00 am and tear down chairs after 3rd service. Please consider being a part of this necessary ministry and sign up today!
- Worship Ministry - Worship ministry is in need of your help. There are many different ways to serve: band, vocals, media, lights, sound and video, as well as singing in the choir. If you are interested in serving, please sign up or see Pastor Stephen.
- Praise Choir - Love to sing? Looking for a new way to serve? Come join our Praise Choir! Rehearsals for the fall begin on August 22. Contact Jennie Anderson (email@example.com or 740-260-0741) for more information.
- Tuesday Morning Ladies' Bible Study - Starting Sept. 5, 9:30 am - Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of being treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the mist of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come. For more information, contact Joni Riley (567.208.7142). Cost: $14 Sign up to order your book.
- Haiti Mission Trip - Dec. 9-16, 2017 - This mission trip will give you opportunities to serve on the construction, medical, VBS, and/or sewing team. A great trip for singles, married couples, and families. There will be an informational meeting on Sun., Sept. 3, after 3rd service. E-Free and OMS applications are available at the Connection Center. Cost: $1,550. Sign up today or contact Sarah Shaferly (419.889.5176) for more information.